• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFSAL website

• Thread starter Thread starter D-n-A
  • Start date Start date
D

D-n-A

Been searching on google and on this site coulden't come up with the CFSAL site, wondering if any of you know what it is. Also, to get access to kitlists for courses do you need DIN access? I'm searching for a kitlist for my QL3 which starts in 2 weeks.

If your going to WATC, look here.........
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/31148/post-223167.html#msg223167

Uhh, Blakey, I'm going to CFSAL at CFB Borden, not Wainright or the WATC Det in Shilo.

MikeL said:
Uhh, Blakey, I'm going to CFSAL at CFB Borden, not Wainright or the WATC Det in Shilo.
I forgot to take my pills thi morning...sorry.

Cook, and in a few months I should be in the reg force as a armoured crewman.

The kit list should be in your joining instructions.  If not, ask you Ops WO or RSS WO for it.  The kit list is on the CFSAL DIN site.

Mike L, are you army, navy or airforce?

Here are the joining instructions (attached)

Eowyn, the kitlist didn't come in my joining instructions. And my cheif clerk looked around an coulden't find a kitlist, only thing he was able to get was the two documents Fusilier posted. Fusilier, I'm Army.

MikeL,

attached is the Male Army Kit List, see your joining instr for FS&S Trg Coy specific instr, example you may need cooks whites

have fun in Borden, enjoy the Huron Club  :blotto:

Fusilier, any chance you could copy an paste the kitlist in this thread or in a PM? The file won't open  work for me. As for the whites, I'll be issued those in Borden.

Back