• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CEOTP Numbers for 2007/2008?

dunkski

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I have done a search and couldn't find any concrete numbers for this years' CEOTP intake. Does anyone have any up-to-date information? I am specifically looking for the number of spots for Armour and MARS.

Thanks

I second the notion. Had to put my app on hold.  Last I heard, Armour was an in-demand trade?

Solid number I don't know, I just CEOTP'd into Arty eff 15 April so FY 07/08 and there were quite a few Mars types also went (my former trade lost 8 of us on one coast alone). I know that all CBT Arms trades are in demand as is mars and pilot, as for the number of holes to be filled you're best off asking the recruiting centre or the BPSO.   

edit to add I can check Tuesday when IO get back to work on a DIN machine and can get a look at the SIP from CFRG, unless of course anybody here is working over the weekend

ArtyNewbie said:
Solid number I don't know, I just CEOTP'd into Arty eff 15 April so FY 07/08 and there were quite a few Mars types also went (my former trade lost 8 of us on one coast alone). I know that all CBT Arms trades are in demand as is mars and pilot, as for the number of holes to be filled you're best off asking the recruiting centre or the BPSO. 

edit to add I can check Tuesday when IO get back to work on a DIN machine and can get a look at the SIP from CFRG, unless of course anybody here is working over the weekend

Thnx ArtyNewbie!

Does anyone have any updates or information on the CEOTP numbers for this year? I called the CFRC and the person I spoke to said the program "was open" but they wouldn't tell me for which MOC's.

Thanks

CEOTP to MARS officer, which is my app, is at 25 in the start of June. Last update I had.

Back