• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Car Dealership active in Supporting Our Troops!!!!

lovinmysapper

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...  :)

About 4 weeks ago I did some research as to where we would purchase our new vehicle from.
In the many emails I sent out, I stated in each one that he would be home in 3 weeks, and do you have any incentives or programs for supporting the troops was my question. All the verbal replies sadden me  :(EVERYONE said no we have nothing special for the CF.
Then to my total surprise  :o I received an email from More Village used cars in Ajax, they said "We want to make your dreams come true please call us!" I was like WOW I wonder if they are for real... I called and was past onto a salesman Scott who then explained his "boss" is a retired CF member and he is all about supporting our troops :yellow:. I then spoke with Derek he was wonderful, full stop!
He offered to hold the vehicle I was looking at, and he said if we did not like it no worries, he would find us what we wanted .....not only that but he also immediately lowered the price I was really shocked :o... after explaining to Derek that no other dealers would even entertain this he said " Well look no further We Support Our Troops"

Now remember all the sayings about used car salesman???? well I was extremely hopeful BUT I remained cautious... ???

Fast forward to April 25... We drive from Ottawa to Ajax meet with Derek, Scott, Chris and Mike and we drove away in our Dream vehicle  ;D... Not only were they EVERYTHING they claimed to be but they were more!!! we are 100% happy they are all about Supporting Canadian Forces and Policing!  :yellow:

I am passing this along to all of you if your looking for a vehicle either to pay for or to fiance they TOTALLY support us.... http://morevillageusedcars.com/  http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/listings.aspx?vlotid=1738013&trader=1&CAT=1
1-888- 560-0843

Make sure you tell them you saw this on Army.ca by me "Lovinmysapper" and they will make a donation to MFRC... seriously this is such a wonderful thing!  :nod:

To all the guys at More Village used cars.. You did make our dream come true! we Thank you for your support :salute: :cdn:

Cheers to you all! Welcome home !!!!!

lovinmysapper said:
Hi Everyone...  : I called and was past onto a salesman Scott who then explained his "boss" is a retired CF member and he is all about supporting our troops :yellow:.

To all the guys at More Village used cars.. You did make our dream come true! we Thank you for your support :salute: :cdn:

Cheers to you all! Welcome home !!!!!

Yes theres a lot of appreciative and supportive people out there.

Glad to hear you were received so well (as you should be).

But if your in the Market, the Dealers (the ones being closed down) are giving the cars away. Taking into consideration everything, on a $45,000 a Dealer knocked off $13,000. Its a buyers market, just shop around.

Cheers.

Back