• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can't find posts

adubois

Inactive
Reaction score
Why do my questions keep getting deleted? I've made at least 3 posts and they've all been deleted. I thought they'd been moved at first but I searched and I couldn't find them. If they've been moved, where have they been moved to? And if they got deleted, why did they get deleted? I'm not a Canadian or in the Canadian Army but I'm trying to learn about the Canadian Military. If I could please be informed as to why exactly my posts keep getting deleted, I'd appreciated it.

If you go to your profile, and click "Show last posts of this user" You can see that some of your questions were moved.

Hi adubois,

Only one of your posts was removed, regarding a CF survival school. If you search for "survival training" here you'll get 8 pages of results. That may seem like a lot to sift through, but every new post on the subject simply adds another entry, so we try to keep the repetition down.

Cheers
Mike

Back