• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian soldiers 'prepared to kill'

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCST said:
Look, YOU took my quote out of context. I was quite aware of what I wrote - I was commenting on ONE LINE, not the whole thing.

Now now....take a deep breath.

ETA: I was actually upset about the POLITICIAN, not the military guy. For him to say, "he's my man..." makes the Comd sound like a political hack, not someone in charge of a fighting force.

I saw the interview and knowing the Col and his demeanor....obviously he holds him in a very high regard.

Also.......The man was in charge of a fighting force for 7+ months...ALL Canadian troops in Afghanistan. Watch what you say about someone who has been in the thick of things...through the good and the bad.

My spelling mistake was due to me typing 65 wpm, so piss off if you can't understand an extra letter in a word. I'm sure someone as great as you would NEVER do such a horrific thing, eh?

And what the hell does my avatar have to do with anything? Check out my profile before you go assuming I'm someone who doesn't know a trench from a foxhole.

::)

Spell check button gets rid of excessive letters.

Regards

possibly we should extinguish flames, take a deep breath and resume that friendly and informed discussion?

Chimo!

And with that last snip this thread is dead.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back