• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Forces Express Test music

• Thread starter Thread starter wilburbonzo
  • Start date Start date
W

wilburbonzo

Can anyone tell me how I might obtain a copy (probably in wav or mp3 file format) of the music track which is used to accompany the Express Test ? All I have been told that it is a piece of music which accelerates in tempo. I do not plan to copy or distribute it in any way.

Thanks,

Wilburbonzo

Trust me, you don't want it, it will drive you nuts ;)

The step-test portion of the Express Test is not that difficult, you just listen to the tape, "Up, Two, Three, Down, Two, Three." It gets faster as the levels progress but it doesn't really go fast.

Search the forums for ways to prepare yourself for the Express Test.

As for the tape, if you do indeed desire to get it, perhaps you could try the CFRC or google, but I don't think its a wide-spread mp3. ;)

You should just download some of that TRANCE or some other type of rave music :rage:. I'm sure most of them have a quick beat. Something to make you want to work out harder anyways. Should  Keep your mind off the hard training.

Good luck

that music, was traumatic...thats all i can say..they play baby lullaby music to a woman going...up two three, down two three..and it goes on and on and on....DISTURBING

Derek said:
You should just download some of that TRANCE or some other type of rave music :rage:. I'm sure most of them have a quick beat. Something to make you want to work out harder anyways. Should   Keep your mind off the hard training.

Derek

This is a test, not a workout.   It is a graduated test where the beat slowly increases, as you progress through the stages.  

Just put you mind in neutral, and if you were old enough to have gone to Oktoberfest, just daydream of the Beer Tent and you should easily reach Level 7  ......  ;D

The only thing I can remember is the "Get Ready to Step to the Moronic Music... Step Step Up, Step Step Down, Up 2, 3, Down 2,3..."  - made me want to kick the stereo.

MM

Worst music ever... I had nightmares for days...Up two three, down two three.....it's...demonic! >:D

They made me stop at level two...People say they're just happy with level 2, but I think it's just that the tested hates the music as the rest of us

SemperFidelis said:
that music, was traumatic...thats all i can say..they play baby lullaby music to a woman going...up two three, down two three..and it goes on and on and on....DISTURBING

The music that I remember from my June fitness test was some funky dance music with a dude in the background going up two three, down two three.

I found it easy but after a while I kept on missing the middle step for some reason and my test was stopped early. I passed though, LOL.

Seriously, I was told that the Expres Test music could be found online on the internet, but I have been unable to locate it, even with Google.

Does anyone know where it is ? 

OK, it is not dance music, it is not lullaby music, it is the music from Just for Laughs Gags...it quite sucks. Don't give credit (by calling it dance or lullaby) when credit isn't due.  :threat:

wilburbonzo said:
Can anyone tell me how I might obtain a copy (probably in wav or mp3 file format) of the music track which is used to accompany the Express Test ? All I have been told that it is a piece of music which accelerates in tempo. I do not plan to copy or distribute it in any way.

Thanks,

Wilburbonzo

ARE YOU INSANE!? Why would you want it!?  I felt like an idiot step testing to it. Trust me, I just finished my testing...you don't want it.

Back