• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Business cards and the CF

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel85
  • Start date Start date
J

Joel85

I know this is sort of a benign question, but do Canadian Forces members (reserve infanteers, non-comissioned) get business cards?

There‘s nothing stopping you from buying your own, but no, you don‘t get them issued to you. The official ones go to those holding appointments, generally those with contact with the public for PR or purchasing purposes, ie the Adjutant, CO, museum curator, RQMS, PAFFO, etc.

As one having worked as MSE Safety, Chief Dispatcher and Maint Coordinator full-time for a Reserve unit, I was entitled to biz cards. However they took FOREVER to come in. I created a couple of different (but similar) formats I used, and were approved as ‘unofficial‘ business cards (I had permission to use them with my official info on them). If anyone would like a copy of the format in Word, pls e-mail me at Capt.canuck@angelfire.com. What you need to get is a crest of your unit/corp or element to replace the army crest I have in my template.
Cheers.

Back