• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Brokeback Sniper

Franko

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....interesting style of shooting position.

Yeah...

we said the same... 

back here  http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/41921/post-389111.html#msg389111

Well I guess that would really stabalize the gun, and give the human bi-pod something to think about  >:D

Also a good example to show how close you can get to your mates' in training. :P

Usman_Syed said:
Well I guess that would really stabalize the gun, and give the human bi-pod something to think about  >:D

:rofl:  nice one! 

"Thank you, sir, may I have another?"  Pledge week at Poppa Kappa Nu was understood to be the toughest of any frat on campus.

So let me get this straight...these two guys can assume this position...but if we put a female in one of the positions it is fraternization...lmao I need to get this frat policy straight

HL

Dam
life could be worse that could be YOU in the picture!

...."daddy what do you do in the army?"

"im a human bipod"

Im sure these guys are outstanding troops,but I would kill the guy who took that pic!

Well, I know some guys that were pylon's and "training aids" might as well start a new trade  :blotto:

Of course, the other half of the range support cadre started the day with these instructions: "When I blow my whistle, you will push this target into an upright position."

Hot Lips said:
So let me get this straight...these two guys can assume this position...but if we put a female in one of the positions it is fraternization...lmao I need to get this frat policy straight

HL
Hey there, HL.  Either can be male or female.  If, however, the person that's "proned out" has their face buried in the groin of the other, well, THAT'S fraternisation ;D

Hot Lips said:

HL

And if you put two females in that position it wouldn't  be fraternization, but..... well, really hot! :D

vonGarvin said:
Hey there, HL.  Either can be male or female.  If, however, the person that's "proned out" has their face buried in the groin of the other, well, THAT'S fraternisation ;D
:rofl:

HL

recceguy said:
And if you put two females in that position it wouldn't  be fraternization, but..... well, really hot! :D
Had to know that was coming...so what I hear you saying then...if the forces were all female there wouldn't be any of those issues then...LMAO

HL

I think its "STOP...DROP...and ROLL!"

also equally effective is the ever-popular

"duck...and...cover"

as seen on South Park for lava flows.

Back