• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

book on afghanistan

duffrey

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all: I am writing a book on Canadians in Afghanistan. It is a collection of letters, emails and blogs from Canadians serving (or have served) in Afghanistan. It is titled "Letters from the Front Lines - Canada in Afghanistan" and each chapter features the letters (emails or blog) from a soldier. I do not analyze, criticize or proselitize on anything, I present the letters and you make of them what you will! I work with each soldier individually to create his (or her) chapter and to tell their story.

My previous books are also on the military and the last was a collection of letters (emails and blogs) but was exclusive to the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. You can see them at my website www.duffreysigurdson.com

If you would like to comment, make suggestions or contribute your letters, I would love to hear from you. I am ex 1st Battalion PPCLI (1975-77).

regards, duff sigurdson

Back