• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Nov 2010

DavieRocket77

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I just received my BMQ start date for Nov 1st in St.Jean, my trade is Combat Engineer.  Just thought I would start this thread to see who else will also be starting on this date.

i start nov 1 for avs tech my 3rd choice...combat engineer was my 2nd choice but didnt get in.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping I get into this course, just waiting for my refrence check then everything is done!

I'm hoping for this course also! I got merit listed today, so just waiting for the call now! Fingers crossed  ;D

Got the call! ;D
Will be joining you guys as a communicator research op, first choice! Do you guys need to show up on Saturday also ?

291Hopeful said:
Got the call! ;D
Will be joining you guys as a communicator research op, first choice! Do you guys need to show up on Saturday also ?
Congrats bud!!! See you there, I think everyone has to report by Saturday .

Yea, used to be Sunday, I have no idea why they changed it.
Anyway I'm pumped, can't wait!  When is your swearing in?

i swear in oct 7  seems so far away,  at least we have time to get in shape.

That's awesome Tlaidler! I am going to sign all my paperwork on the 6th. 173 days before we need to show up at the mega!
Getting in the best of shape is definitely my goal as of now! Will be shooting for exemption now that I have 6 months :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116672095036895

Facebook group for all of us starting on Nov. 1st  :camo:

I`ve been told that the link might not be working, if it does the same for you, just enter Canadian Forces BMQ November 1st, St Jean in the search area of your facebook :) Should work!

It seems everyone but me knows their swearing in dates. I was hoping for a summer BMQ but it looks like it'll be a cold one lol.... Oh well, just happy to be going :)

I got called yesterday and offered a 4-year contract as a Signals Operator.  My course starts November 8th.  My course ends on March 11th.

Who else is going this month!?

Should be a lot of fun...  Right through the worst months of winter, and we'll likely get to Farnham sometime at the end of January or middle of February, haha.  It'll probably be cold as tits, but I'm pretty excited about it.  If we can handle that kind of weather, we'll be ready for anything ;p

PMedMoe said:

Sometimes I wonder why I'm so stupid.

I had been doing so well with using the search function too, all for it to be ruined.  :'(

edit:  Upon further review, I feel slightly less stupid because that threads for people going on the 1st.  The reason I still feel stupid is because I totally shouldn't have missed the thread.

I don't have a swearing in date either.  They just told me they'd call me back in the first week of September to give me my paperwork and set up a swearing in date.

But I am going to Basic on November 8th.

Back