• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ 2016

C_Rey88

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of reading on this site in the past few months. I had an existing application for the army from November of 2014 and about a month ago i re-applied and was in contact with a recruiter (CFRC Moncton Det) and he assured me that my existing application was being re-processed as a current application and that I simply needed to fill out some security clearance forms( my old ones expired) and complete a medical exam. Now, I am aware that a BMQ serial begins sometime around the end of January/ beginning of February 2016 and my question is; What are the chances of me being able to get on that serial ? I have completed the forms for both the security clearance and medical exam and am simply waiting until January 5th(when the CFRC re-opens after holiday break) to go in to meet with them again and hand in that paper work. 

Please see the READ FIRST posting in our Ask a CAF Recruiter forum --->  http://army.ca/forums/threads/115341.0.html  (We will not answer questions about difficulties contacting your recruiting centre or general inquires with regards to your current application or file.)

Topic moved and available for open discussion.

C_Rey88 said:
Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of reading on this site in the past few months. I had an existing application for the army from November of 2014 and about a month ago i re-applied and was in contact with a recruiter (CFRC Moncton Det) and he assured me that my existing application was being re-processed as a current application and that I simply needed to fill out some security clearance forms( my old ones expired) and complete a medical exam. Now, I am aware that a BMQ serial begins sometime around the end of January/ beginning of February 2016 and my question is; What are the chances of me being able to get on that serial ? I have completed the forms for both the security clearance and medical exam and am simply waiting until January 5th(when the CFRC re-opens after holiday break) to go in to meet with them again and hand in that paper work.

Slim and no chance at all.  It will take a minimum of 45-60 days just to update your previous application before you even come close to being Merit Listed.  If you're processing is successful then maybe late Feb but more likely Mar or Apr.

Back