• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Beauty queen faces gun, drug charges

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
So, after a complaint from a former member, here's some Canadian content.  Nothing earth-shattering, but the article is funny.
Article Link

A former Miss Toronto Tourism faces 19 weapons and drug charges, including possession of a Glock loaded with hollow-point ammo.

Man, you just can't buy that kind of PR. I bet City Hall will be tickled.

At least Americans might stop thinking we're dull.

Zenovique Wilson, 23, Miss Toronto Tourism 2005, is to appear Monday for a bail hearing at College Park court.

The long, pageant locks are gone, her hair now close cropped.

The tiara is replaced by tears, welling in those soft, hazel eyes.

"She's crying," her lawyer, Ari Goldkind, tells me after leaving a court holding room.

"Jail is a big shock to her."

You betcha. That green prison jumper ain't no evening gown.

More on link

Makes you wonder what people are thinking sometimes.  ::)

Hahaha, ooooh what a role model! And I love that she's apparently fine handling a Glock but the concept of jail has her rattled.

I love it when touchy feely bullshit backfires. Especially to the Torontards in Moronto.

recceguy said:
I love it when touchy feely bullshit backfires. Especially to the Torontards in Moronto.

I had originally done some mocking of Toronto (like any good Montrealer would) in my reply but then deleted it for fear of it not being allowed. Good to see I was wrong!  ;D

Bianca said:
I had originally done some mocking of Toronto (like any good Montrealer would) in my reply but then deleted it for fear of it not being allowed. Good to see I was wrong!  ;D

It still may have been. We make special allowances for recceguy here. I mean he does live in Windsor. 8)

Danjanou said:
It still may have been. We make special allowances for recceguy here. I mean he does live in Windsor. 8)

Hahaha, understood.

I'm sending a nasty email to the writer now. He owes me the double double I spewed over myself while reading this in the Sun on the TTC this morning.

Danjanou said:

Simply repeating a term coined by our own Rick Mercer. Besides, it's not specifically pointed at everyone there ;D I'm sure you agree many of your clients fit the bill while you don't.....right? ;)

Danjanou said:

Hey now, hey now!  Don't be painting all Windsorites with the recceguy brush!  Why that might be considered profiling!

recceguy said:

Anyone would think you hate Toronto, with comments like that?  :rofl:

Metro was good to me. I am proud to have served my city, and my country.  :salute:

ruckmarch said:
Anyone would think you hate Toronto, with comments like that?  :rofl:

Well I can certainly attest to the fact he doesn't hate Toronto bars and drinking establishments.  8)

Ok maybe the one "mom" hangs out at  :o

Back