• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bagotville Reserve

krimynal

Inactive
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this subject so I posted up here.  I applied as my primary goal for ROTP mid-December ( going to hear back from there around February - March I guess ) , but in case it doesn't work I want to know if the Bagotville reserve unit is only a full time one.  I called them around the 20Th of December , the lady told me i couldn't be in school AND be in the air-force reserve ?

Just wanted to make sure if that was really the case , I always thought reserve were part-time and people that wanted to go full-time had to go in the Regular Forces.

I know there are some other reserve units around Bagotville , but there are none for air-force other then this one.  Thanks a lot !

Unless things have changed, ARAF (Air Reserve) is completely different from the Army Reserve in that you work part time, but during regular work hours, not just evenings and/or weekends.

That make senses then , my best shot would be the find a second reserve unit in an other trade and do that during my studies , afterwards switch for regular in the air-force

Air reserves work 14 days per month on Class A
this days are determined between you and your directing staff.

it differs from Army/Navy greatly as you will also do Regular force training/BMQ

unless it has changed since 2009

Don't you have to do BMQ - BMOQ and all that stuff in reserve??? , Oh maybe you mean you have to do it at Saint-Jean in mega for the 13-15 weeks period instead of doing it in weekends sessions.

See above where it states you do RegF training, this includes BMQ/BMOQ

Back