• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August 31st baby

CDNBlackhawk

Inactive
Reaction score
Well after 13 damn month of waiting and almost giving my hopes up, i finaly got a conditional offer for employment on august 31st

Damn i havent been this happy in a year, I get sworn in on the 19th at CFRC Toronro..

Haha man i am excited,

Anyways has anyone else got their offer for this time yet?

Congradulations....Wow you must be happy when did you find out!!!! I heard that there was a selection coming up in August and I'm on the merit list!!!! So hopefully soon I've been waiting for about 8 months! Way to go!!!! are you going reg or reserve and for what trade? ;D

hey blackhawk...found out today that the board for 031 inf  are gonna sit soon within this month or next ..what did cfrc tell u ...heres a spot do u want to take it ...if so get ready to get sworn in etc...details man we need it bad ...
thx a lot
cheers

Congratulations man! i have kept an eye out for your posts, since you applied same time as me pretty much and Im happy to see you got an offer.
Of course for my sake I hope I get mine soon too.

You said a conditional offer... is that because you need to update some of your tests?

and as Cath asked when did you find out?

once again congratulations, and way to stick in there, I know what you mean about almost giving up on this process, 13 months is a very long time, especially when there is very little we are told about whats going on with our files.

Cheers brother, this gives me some hope!

I believe "conditional offer" means that he's passed his tests and can be sworn in, but he still has to wait for there to be a spot open in his trade.

Of course, I could be wrong.

This is the funny part

for the last 2 months i have been getting told that infantry selection boards are comming up in september and that i missed the previous selection board, i even went into CFRC Barrie yesterday and they said september also..

Today i get back from a Tim hortons coffee and My Dad says, some guy called you, i read the note he took and their was a 416 number, i had no clue who it was and wasnt goona call, but i thought to my self: hmm this number looks familar, I went and found the cfrc buisness card and sure enough the numbers matched, i thought they were goona tell me, its been to long i had to restart the process.

Low and Behold i got a conditional offer

the condition is the i retake and pass my physical and redo my med and interview on the day of my swearing in...

Man was i ever excited...

good luck to the rest of you, who have been waiting

sry blackhawk forgot to congratulate you..CONGRATULATIONS MAN ;D ;D ;D
I'm happy for you at least 1 of us waiting is in ;) hope to get my call soon..called cfrc they said the CO has to sign my papers and then i guess it goes to borden for job offer...its damn confusing..gonna have a talk with cfrc tomorrow...last time i called they said i was merit listed and had to wait for CO to sign my security clearance and send it to borden  for the conditional job offer :crybaby: :crybaby:its been almost 2 weeks now...called them today ..they said board sits for infantry this month or next month  :crybaby: :crybaby: hope i dont miss it!

have fun man ..wish i was you  ;D lol i'd prolly get no sleep till i got sworn in..lol
best of luck man
congratulations

cheers

PARAMEDIC said:
sry blackhawk forgot to congratulate you..CONGRATULATIONS MAN ;D ;D ;D
I'm happy for you at least 1 of us waiting is in ;) hope to get my call soon..called cfrc they said the CO has to sign my papers and then i guess it goes to borden for job offer...its damn confusing..gonna have a talk with cfrc tomorrow...last time i called they said i was merit listed and had to wait for CO to sign my security clearance and send it to borden    for the conditional job offer :crybaby: :crybaby:its been almost 2 weeks now...called them today ..they said board sits for infantry this month or next month   :crybaby: :crybaby: hope i dont miss it!

have fun man ..wish i was you   ;D lol i'd prolly get no sleep till i got sworn in..lol
best of luck man
congratulations

cheeers

good luck, i hope you get a call soon and all others who are still waiting,

congrats man , im so jealous  :crybaby: , all the best perhaps the call for some of us will come any day now as well , fingers crossed , best of luck .

Back