• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Surplus store locations

tmapplepeel

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, it would be great to obtain such a gun! Um...maybe this doesn't relate to this, but do you know where they have an army surplus store in the GTA. I would like to obtain full dress (helmet, pants, CADPAT body wear, gloves, goggles, boots, pack) just because I like those things. ;D. How much would it cost for all that? I'm guessing 100 but I don't have any experience with those things. Also, do you know where they sell model guns? (not airsoft, paintball, or real ones) because I like collecting those things and I would like to use it in a play. Thanks and Cheerio!

100?? haha

Surplus stores have a habit of being expensive...

Just for the cadpat clothing.. for fronteac its about 120-140 for pants n' tunic. If you want the "actual" cadpat uniform peices expect about 100-150 a part.

Goggles - 15-30
Boots - If you are going for a pair of good quality mkIII I say around 30-80 depending on where you shop
Helmet - for the real.. about 150-200 in my experience. for a fake look alike 75-100
pack - what type? there are SOOOOO many different packs you can get

everything else.. shrugs shoulder

Honestly if you like it so much join the Reserves or better yet the Regular Force. Maybe I am wrong, maybe you just want to collect these items of kit and keep them in your closet or walk about your house it them but what use would that be  :P  Civis shouldn't be walking around impersonating a CF Soldier 1. It is disrespectful and soldiers take pride in their uniforms and 2. It is illegal. 

Haha I'd love to join (and I am once I hit 16) to the reserves, but I'm too young. Uh....lets say 4 years younger. How do you say this? I dont wanna disrespect you guys cuz I really do respect our army. I didnt know it was that expensive! Anyways, I want to collect that stuff cause I really dunno why. Just want too. Thanks.

It's really expensive. Trust a guy who used to be like that but has changed his ways, go blow that cash on some girls, have some fun. It'll serve you a lot better in the long run.

tmapplepeel said:
Hey, it would be great to obtain such a gun! Um...maybe this doesn't relate to this, but do you know where they have an army surplus store in the GTA. I would like to obtain full dress (helmet, pants, CADPAT body wear, gloves, goggles, boots, pack) just because I like those things. ;D. How much would it cost for all that? I'm guessing 100 but I don't have any experience with those things. Also, do you know where they sell model guns? (not airsoft, paintball, or real ones) because I like collecting those things and I would like to use it in a play. Thanks and Cheerio!

Theres no sense in buying Cadpat stuff if its for a play, might I suggest you buy the good ol OD Pattern Combats & Gear (Some of the ol' OD Gear is still in used in the CF), there cheeper and much more available and you will achieve the same effect.

I've got some ways to get some gear. Give me a email dr_Wang_nut@hotmail.com
I can get real cadpat for 150 for full suits, and fake stuff
Webbing, vest, all differenet bags, all in cadpat

Back