• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Question

Boschmaniac

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello people,

Alright, so, my first application was weak, I should have thought about it more, but I was young and stupid, I had no volunteer work or job experience which is obviously a must now-a-days, so here are my questions.

What do they think about people who send in more than one application? Should I redo my application?

Thanks

Depends how long ago you sent in your original application.  Go have a chat with your local recruiter they will let you know what's going on with your file, they can steer you in the best direction. 

I was in the same boat. I joined my local volunteer fire department and did a bunch of volunteer stuff with them and sent in my updated volunteer information like 6 months later. I got an e-mail back saying i met the score cut off for my chosen trades and my file will now be processed.

Boschmaniac said:
What do they think about people who send in more than one application? Should I redo my application?

Why "re-do" your application.  Just call and ask about your current status.  If your file is open, just tell them you would like to provide updated information.  If your file is closed, tell them you would like to provide updated info and have it re-opened.

Back