• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Apology

hagan_91

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
This is my formal apoligy to those mods who think I have come off as immature and with a bad attitude.  I think people have taken my post on time away to far in the sense that I only asked so that I can be fully aware of how things work.  I want to no everything before hand so that Im fully prepared for the future.  I have decided that my dream in the military is definitly worth pursuing, and will be going to CFRC Toronto sometime next week to start the process.  I think that if we start fresh, you will notice that im not so bad after all, and am a very mature person.  Just was a bit confused as to what I wanted, but I have for sure made up my mind.  I will now prove myself and become a respected member of this site over the next few months/years.  Hope this helps your view on the person I am  :salute:

Hagan

Good start on the apology Hagan.

And to paul you can get out because I garentee your a weak human being and inferior to my mental and physical toughness.
sorry unlike some of the guys on here I want a future and a family. Its not like I met her yesterday retards
if anything you sound like you get a joy out of palmala then your own wife.

Maybe you should expand your apology to include the members of this forum and not just the moderators.

I am willing to give you a second chance, but ObedientiaZelum is correct.

And you will be watched a little more closely than most for a while.

Back