• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

And so my new lifes begins

• Thread starter Thread starter CDN Blackhawk
  • Start date Start date
C

CDN Blackhawk

Well everyone, i thought i would let you all know that i was Sworn In today and CFRC Toronto and it was great to get that certificate.
The day was long, up at 4:30  left by 5:00 and started at 8:00. but it was all worth it. I waited the almost 14 months for this  and i all most gave up, when i got the call.

I want to say thanks to everyone who have given me kind words of encouragemtn since i joined the boards and look forward to working with each and everyone of you in the future.

I start Basic August 31st in St jean
MOC: 031 Infantry RCR

Good luck to you, and if you come to 3 RCR look me up...

Armymedic i will do just that, and i am hopeing i get 3RCR anyways,

on a side note, i just realised a few minutes ago that i posted with another account by accident, but this is the same guy lol.

*thinks to self* Must pay better attention to detail :P

koodos blackhawk  ;D
although all of waiting are envious of you ..but more importantly were are proud of you and happy for you.
work hard  play harder!!

have fun bro go all out on the course for us, who cannot be there !!!

peace

Congrats and welcome to the forces. Lots of fun ahead of you.

on a side note, i just realised a few minutes ago that i posted with another account by accident, but this is the same guy lol.

Why two accounts ?

i'm jealous, i'm still waiting. but have fun, good luck, make us proud  :warstory: :cdn:

Ghost778 said:
Congrats and welcome to the forces. Lots of fun ahead of you.

Why two accounts ?

Because this account wasnt working awhile ago when the sight did the switch, I needed to create a new account to PM one of the admins to help me out get this one fixed!

Congrats!  Have fun - and don't let the bastards get you down!  Remember, when you're getting jacked-up, it's not personal, words can't hurt you - just correct the fault, and don't do it again.  BMQ/SQ aren't really that hard, just a culture shock.  You'll make great friends and have a lot of fun in the Queen's green!

cliffy. 

Back