• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Accepted

Scotian

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just got the phone call today, been accepted into the CEOTP.  I'm going to be leaving for Quebec at the end of August, and I'm super pumped.  It's strange, because it seemed like so long, so much waiting, but now that it's finally arrived it seems like it was no time at all.  I guess I'll soon be wearing green!

Congrats scotian. I bet this oppurtunity is more appreciated after all that waiting. The process has made you all the more determined to get what you wanted. All the best wishes for you and your career. :cheers:

What trade...?
How long have you been waiting?

If you wouldn't mind a PM, I'd be interested in the specifics of the contract (IE when it says exactly you will be commissioned, if there is any retro pay once comissioned, etc).

Infantry, and I have been waiting several months since finishing all of my paperwork, but it seemed that the whole process lasted a year.  It was a bit longer for me because while I was in Newfoundland going to school I applied to join the reserves there, but before that application was completed I moved home to Nova Scotia, where I live in the boonies and reserves isn't really an option.  I had my file transferred from Newfoundland, however, and re-applied, but this time to the CEOTP.  There were some medical issues that took a while to sort out, too.

PM sent.

Congradulation Man. The Army is a wonderfull life from what I've seen in my short 2 months. Like, I've been in my unit for 2 months and I just love it. I'm starting BMQ and SQ this summer so we both can feel the excitment :).

congrats man

I got accepted at the end of May as a Signal Operator in the reg force. I cant wait to get to BMQ and start my new life. Im also interested to know your trade and such. Who knows, we could be sitting in the same class in Kingston a year from now

Back