• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2009 SIP List

HavocSteve

Inactive
Reaction score
I did a search and came up with nothing. Just wondering if anyone is even allowed to post last years  SIP numbers for the entire Military. Or possibly just the Army part as it may be to long, or possibly steer my in the right direction for a link as my searching on google isn't exactly stealth like. Would be nice to just see what the figure are. Put a perspective on how competitive each section might be for some people.

THANKS!

The SIP is an internal document so you won't find it on the internet...thank god. Look around CMP//DGMP//DPGR to find the info.

TimBit said:
The SIP is an internal document so you won't find it on the internet...thank god. Look around CMP//DGMP//DPGR to find the info.
Oh ok.. so even if someone has that info.. they cannot and will not post it? It seems alright to post it since we're heading into the new FY.

The document changes as the year goes on; it's a snapshot in time that is adapted as establishment changes are registered and as attrition data accumulates - the SIP is based on forecasts, real data changes the numbers.

Other factors may also impact the SIP, such as training capacity at the schools; a material change to a CF school's ability to train may see a SIP reduction

Back